Monday, June 25, 2012

Announcing the regular features!

Hopefully you have already started enjoying some of the insights of my new blog. Based upon feedback I have received, and after doing this for about a month now, I have settled into a rhythm that I think will work well, so I wanted to share with you what you can expect:

Mondays: Request Monday!
This post will weekly answer a question received from a follower or one received
at a presentation or other public forum.

Tuesday - Thursday: Regular theme posts
Ongoing stories around the three main blog themes:
"The Trouble With the World Today" - Problems associated with our approach
to resource management
"The Way It Should Be" - Great ways that communities across the world have become
better stewards of resources
"In Your Own Backyard" - Stories from my community, or those of followers who
choose to share them

Friday: Friday Five!
A presentation of five stories from the week that caught our eye.

I appreciate the feedback already received, and look forward to more joining our discussion. I hope to hear from more of you in the future. Until then,

Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment